Business engagement, service management and project delivery supporting the global functions.
• Managed the transition of the SAP support activities to the service provider.
• Implemented a new operating model for the IT organization.
• Managed SAP licensing and audit activities.
• Responsible for IT general controls and SOX reviews with internal and external auditors.
• Led the upgrade of BPC to version 10.1 on HANA.
• Coordinated the planning and execution activities to migrate new entities to SAP in the US and Suriname (total project budget of $14M with a team of 40 consultants).
• Assisted with M&A and Joint Venture planning and deployment activities.
• Program director for APEX, a multi-year roadmap planning and execution leading to the deployment of S/4HANA. Oversee projects to implement Central Finance, Central Procurement, MDG, Ariba, and SuccessFactors Employee Central.